Sunday, August 4, 2013

ABJ FUSION – flying limousine



New „ABJ Fusion“ allows its owners wondrous flying experience... 



Third out of five innovative and exciting interiors was ordered by „BAE System“. „ABJ Fusion“ was aiming for charter flights market with new product for those who enjoy luxury offered by road limousines. This perfect jet is now offering all of that but in faster and more elegant package.

Exclusive and comfort trip is perfect for famous people, sport teams and all clients who don’t satisfy with ordinary. „Q team“ is group of handpicked qualified individuals, highly motivated to create highest standards of construction and manufacture. Their passion is to make high quality and revolutionary design.

They presented „ABJ“ concept on NBAA show in Las Vegas and designers Hauard Guy and Garry Doi are already famous as creators in Jaguar.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for telling about these services of limo providing by your company.
    I also like to take part in the competition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed, I have to say. Actually hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that's equally educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you may have strike the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding the issue is one thing that not sufficient individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled throughout this in my find for anything referring to this.
    shuttle to Atlanta airport
    shuttle service Atlanta airport

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for sharing this awesome post. I am happy that I had a chance to go through it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Limo Miami, thank you for the comment

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing about Limousine...

    We are also provide Limousine Service in Brooklyn. Call us (212) 671-2263

    To know more Visit Us http:// www.reliancenygroup.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best feature in limousine is interior that attracts and provides luxurious travel to everyone. My second love is limousine and I use to avail airport limo toronto services fulfilling my all traveling needs in Toronto area.

    ReplyDelete